Photo By Robert Pimentel
Bring the family and celebrate the fantasy, history and ingenuity behind Steampunk.
The Iron Horse Family Steampunk Carnivale pays homage to the Victorian Era, Edwardian science fiction and the Industrial Revolution with a real, live steam-powered locomotive being the perfect backdrop.
The day’s activities include:
- Steam locomotive and vintage trolley rides
- Steampunk artisans displaying jewelry, handiworks, steam powered contraptions and imaginative gadgets
- Steampunk fashion show
- Steampunk craft workshops
- Live Steampunk entertainment
- Workshops and panels
- Children’s activities
- A Victorian Tea will be served in the Fred Harvey Museum. There is an extra fee for the tea. Tickets for the tea are $10
- Admission for the event is $15 for ages 12 and up, $10 for ages 5 – 11, ages 4 and under are free
- SCRM Members $8 for ages 12 & up, $5 for ages 5 – 11
- Hours for the event are 10:00 – 5:00
Please keep checking back for updated information.
Vendors please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information and vendor application.