Iron Horse - Family Steampunk Carnivale
Bring the family and celebrate the fantasy, history and ingenuity behind Steampunk at Orange Empire Railway Museum on March 15-16 in Perris, CA.
The Iron Horse/Family Steampunk Carnivale pays homage to the Victorian Era, Edwardian science fiction and the Industrial Revolution with a real, live steam-powered locomotive being the perfect backdrop.
The day’s events include
- Steam locomotive and vintage trolley rides
- Steampunk artisans displaying jewelry, handiworks, steam driven contraptions and imaginative gadgets;
- Steampunk crafts workshops;
- Old-fashioned carnival and lawn games
- Victoriana fashion show
- Steampunk costume contest
- Victorian Era Tea (extra fee). $12.00 for ages 12 and up, $10.00 ages 2 - 11
- Victorian age steam-powered car (Saturday only)
- Antique Gas & Steam Engine Museum display (Sunday only)
- Workshop - Steampunk on the Cheap - How to make you farthing go farther.
- Steampunk band, Poplock Holmes.
- Delicious eats and treats
- Time: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Admission: $15.00 for ages 12 and up, $10.00 ages 5 - 11, ages 4 and under are free.
- OERM Members $8.00 for ages 12 and up, $5.00 ages 5 - 11, ages 4 and under are free.
Discount: $2 off the ticket price if purchased by March 10.
Vendors please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information and vendor application.