IRON HORSE STEAMPUNK CARNIVALE
June 1st & 2nd, 2019
Ironhorse, an extraordinary family Steampunk carnival, features all things steam and pays homage to the Victorian Era, Edwardian science fiction, and the Industrial Revolution during our annual two-day festival. Grab your goggles and parasols, put on your top hats and corsets, jump into your airships and bring the whole family to celebrate the fantasy, history and ingenuity behind Steampunk at Southern California Railway Museum (formerly Orange Empire Railway Museum). Admission for the event is $20 for ages 12 and up, $15 for ages 5 – 11, ages 4 and under are free. Tickets available ONLINE now, or at the Box Office on the day of the event.
- Vintage trolley rides
- Entertainment by Doctor Solar, Dyno Staats, Clan Darksail’s Whiskey Flat Players Roving Minstrels & Belly Dancer
- VC2 Steam Engine Locomotive, Steam Tractor, & 1.21 Gigawatt Guys’ Delorean Time Machine, and Steam Electric Airship Cockpit Display
- Steampunk artisans displaying jewelry, handiworks, steam driven contraptions and imaginative gadgets.
- Steampunk workshops and vendors, including “Make Your Own Ray Gun” and “Make Your Own Victorian Hat” for kids*
- Steampunk costume contest
- Delicious eats and treats
- Victorian Tea, 11am-4pm in the Harvey Museum*
- “The Art Heist” Escape Room*
- Steampunk workshops and vendors, including Sage Lion, Winded Lyon Creations, Brant Johnson, Seven Deadly Fairies, Steam Sistas, Kansas Mercantile, Gears & Roebuck, Unmentionable Gear, Aunt Nancy’s Fancis, Gear Oils, Bodacious Creed, Corps of Misconduct, The Victorian Bat, Dragon March Apothecary & Tea
The Art Heist
2019 Iron Horse Steampunk Carnivale presents “The Art Heist” hosted by Get a Clue Room Escape. Reserve your spot now at https://getaclueroomescape.net/395-2/.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
ABOUT THE EVENT
What is the Ironhorse Steampunk Carnivale?
This is a two-day festival celebrating the fantasy, history and ingenuity behind Steampunk. Enjoy festivities geared for the entire family as we pay homage to the Victorian Era, Edwardian science fiction, and the Industrial Revolution.
What are the appropriate ages for The Ironhorse Steampunk Carnivale?
This is a family event and fun for all ages.
Where is the event?
Southern California Railway Museum (formerly Orange Empire Railway Museum)
2201 South A Street
Perris, CA 92570
When is the event?
The event is held annually – the next event is scheduled for June 1st & 2nd, 2019
How much are tickets?
Admission for the event is $20 for ages 12 and up, $15 for ages 5 – 11, ages 4 and under are free.
How do I purchase tickets?
Tickets can be purchased ONLINE or at the Box Office on the day of the event.
What is included in the ticket price?
Admission to the event, entertainment, trolley rides, costume contest and select workshops are included in the entry price. The full list of scheduled activities for the 2019 event is above.
How will I receive my tickets?
Pre-sale Tickets will be emailed to you; please PRINT and bring with you on the day of the event.
Are there any refunds?
There are no refunds or exchanges. The event will be held rain or shine.
Do you recommend purchasing tickets in advance?
Tickets may be purchased on the day of the event at the Box Office or you may reserve the date of your choice by purchasing tickets online before the event.