THE PUMPKIN PATCH EXPRESS
Fall 2019 – OCTOBER 12th &13th, 19th & 20th, and 26th & 27th
Enjoy a day of Family Halloween-Themed Fun! Get behind a real locomotive and take a Train Ride to adventure to the Pumpkin Patch – select and decorate your own pumpkin to take home, enjoy Jon and Rachel Music 4 kids on stage, and Mister Twister the balloon guy. Jump on a trolley for a ride around campus, Take part in kids crafts, the hay maze, visit the coloring station, temporary tattoos and stickers, bounce house, cookies and cider, scavenger hunt, and trick or treating, Carnival Games($1 each) and 14ft Kids’ Ferris Wheel ($3 each). And kids, don’t forget to wear your Halloween costumes for the Costume Contest!
For more information please call the museum office at 951-943-3020 or click HERE to purchase tickets online. (TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW!)
INCLUDED with Entry to the Pumpkin Patch Express:
- Ride a real train to the pumpkin patch to pick and decorate your own pumpkin!
- Take part in the Candy Scavenger hunt around the campus
- Kids Concert! Dance and Sing Along with Jon & Rachel, Nick Young Music Company
- Visit the Petting Zoo!
- Halloween Costume contests (Holstrom Park Stage at 11:00am, and 1:00pm,)
- Bounce off some of that Halloween candy at our Bounce House
- Mister Twister balloon artist
- Face Painting by Corrine CL Artistry World of Makeup
- Escape the Hay Bale Maze!
- Kids Activities including temporary tattoos, pumpkin decorating, and coloring stations
- Delicious Cookies and Cider for our guests
- Vintage Trolley Rides
Also available for purchase:
- Real Carnival Games with prizes! ($1 each)
- Ride the 14 ft Kids Ferris Wheel! ($3 each)
- Food Court with delicious treats
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
ABOUT THE EVENT
What is the Pumpkin Patch Express?
The Pumpkin Patch Express is a Halloween event where families can enjoy a fun train ride to the Pumpkin Patch. While at the pumpkin patch there will be many activities and things to do.
What are the appropriate ages for the Pumpkin Patch express?
This is a family event and fun for all ages.
Where is the event?
Southern California Railway Museum
2201 South A Street
Perris, CA 92570
When is the event?
The event will be held on October 12th & 13th, 19th & 20th, and 26th & 27th, 2019
How much are tickets?
Tickets are $15 for ages 2 – 11 and $25 for ages 12 and up.
How do I purchase tickets?
Tickets can be purchased ONLINE
What is included in the ticket price?
Your ticket includes entry to the museum, a train ride to the pumpkin patch, rides on vintage trolleys, a pumpkin, and most of the activities at the pumpkin patch. Carnival Games, Ferris Wheel, and Food Court are extra.
How will I receive my tickets?
Your tickets will be e-mailed to you to print at home
Are there any refunds?
There are no refunds or exchanges. The event will be held rain or shine.
Do you recommend purchasing tickets in advance?
This is a popular event and the preferred train times do sell out. We recommend that you purchase your tickets in advance. When purchasing your tickets you will be asked to select the date and time for your ride to the Pumpkin Patch.